外贸英语:最实用短句汇总

(周五, 2016年10月28日)

海运网《航贸百科》栏目 © 版权所有

惯用口语句子:
1.You're asking too much.
您开的价也太高了吧。
2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.
你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。
3.Our rates are in line with the world market.
我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。
4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.
我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。
5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.
您不能只看价格不看质量。
6.You should take the quality into account.
您应该考虑质量因素.
7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.
我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。
8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”
9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.
这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了
10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.
这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。

实用对话:
Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。
Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。
Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。
Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?
买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?
Seller: What's your proposal?
卖方:您的提议是什么?
Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.
买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。
Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!
卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。
Buyer: What would you suggest?
买方:您的意见呢?
Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。
Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.
买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。
Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.
卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。
This is a quality product.
这是一种高质量的产品。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
这批大衣质量高、成色好。
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。
The equipment are of good quality and very useful.
这些器械质量好,用处大。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.
我们的产品质高价低。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
我们保换质量不合格的产品。
It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.
这批自行车的质量确实有问题。
I regret this quality problem.
对质量问题我深表遗憾。
We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate.
这批机器运行不准。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
这批商品的质量不够一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard.
有300多块手表不合质量标准。
bad quality 劣质
low quality 低质量
inferior quality 次质量
to be responsible for 对...负责
inaccurate 不精确的
poor quality 质量较差
to be inferior to 次于...
first-class 一等品
unsatisfactory 不满意的
good quality 好质量
fine quality 优质
better quality 较好质量
high quality 高质量
fair quality 尚好的质量
sound quality 完好的质量
best quality 最好的质量
superior quality 优等的质量
choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量
prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量
first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头等的质量
above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量
below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量



联系我们
凯胜报关行
Kaisen Logistics, Inc. CHB
333 Jericho Tpke Ste 118
Jericho, NY 11753
电话: 718-889-6252
传真: 718-685-2387

2017年10月18日(星期三)
冻柜简单介绍&使用中的注意事项 更多:>>
2017年8月30日(星期三)
中英对照,物流术语 300条 更多:>>
2017年5月29日(星期一)
海运各种附加费种类一览 更多:>>
2017年2月20日(星期一)
DDP、DDU、DAP之间有什么区别? 更多:>>
2016年11月25日(星期五)
外贸DDP报价的风险控制技巧 更多:>>
2016年10月28日(星期五)
外贸英语:最实用短句汇总 更多:>>
2016年9月7日(星期三)
390种外贸单证名称中英文互译 更多:>>
2016年5月29日(星期日)
详解“货代提单”和“船东提单” 更多:>>
2016年4月16日(星期六)
货代提单术语中英文对照 更多:>>
2016年3月19日(星期六)
集装箱箱门上的英文表示 更多:>>
2016年2月22日(星期一)
616个世界著名港口中英文对照表 更多:>>
2016年1月3日(星期日)
订舱单常用术语中英文全解 更多:>>