Kaisen Logistics, Inc. CHB - About Us
Kaisen Logistics, Inc. CHB is a fully licensed U.S. customs brokerage company that provides a complete range of shipping and freight forwarding services, including customs clearance procedures, insurance, compound transportation, overseas moves, marine transportation, and more. We specialize in customer-driven solutions for cross-border shipping, importing, and exporting, and offer door-to-door transportation services.
The following is a list of questions that you as the importer should ask yourself when preparing to purchase/receive merchandise from a foreign country.
- HAVE I OBTAINED A LETTER OF CREDIT THROUGH MY INTERNATIONAL BANKER? (If this is the terms of purchase)
- DOES OUR SHIPPER HAVE A LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE IN THE U.S.
- HAVE I RESEARCHED ALL THE IMPORT COSTS I CAN EXPECTTO INCUR? (Freight, insurance, brokerage, duty)
- ARE ANY LICENSES/PERMITS REQUIRED FOR THE MERCHANDISE BEING IMPORTED? (Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, State Department, Food & Drug, Fish & Wildlife)
- DO I HAVE A CUSTOMS BROKER WHO CAN ASSIST ME IN THE IMPORTATION AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF MY MERCHANDISE?
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR SUPPLIER:
- Include all the information required on your customs invoices.
- Prepare your invoices carefully by typing them clearly and leaving sufficient space between line items. Keep the data within each column.
- Ensure that your invoices contain the same information that would be included on a well-prepared packing list.
- Mark and number each package clearly so that it can be identified with the marks and numbers appearing on your invoice.
- Show a detailed description of each item contained in every individual package on your invoice.
- Legibly and conspicuously mark your goods with the name of the country of origin, unless they are exempted from country of origin marking requirements.
- Mark your goods with any other markings required by the marking laws of the United States. Comply with any special laws of the United States that may apply to your goods, such as those relating to foods, drugs, cosmetics, alcoholic beverages, and radioactive materials.
- Follow closely the instructions sent to you by your customer in the United States with respect to invoicing, packaging, marking, labeling, etc. Your customer has probably made a careful check of the requirements that will have to be met when your goods arrive.
Kaisen Logistics, Inc. CHB
333 Jericho Tpke Ste 118
Jericho, NY 11753
Latest CBP News Releases
Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:17:49 -0400
COAC Quarterly Meeting, July 15, 2020 - Washington, DC More...
Thu, 09 Jul 2020 12:02:50 -0400
CBP Announces June 2020 Operational Update More...
Wed, 01 Jul 2020 09:23:25 -0400
CBP Detains Chinese Shipment of Suspected Forced Labor Products Made with Human Hair More...
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:18:33 -0400
CBP Implements New and Innovative U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement More...
Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:18:44 -0400
Commercial Carriers: Pay Commercial Truck User Fees Online to Avoid Border Delays More...
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:15:07 -0400
QB 20-603 Absolute Quota for Steel Mill Articles: Argentina, Brazil and South Korea More...