Kaisen Logistics - About Us
Kaisen Logistics, Inc. CHB is a total U.S Licensed Customs Brokerage company, all shipping freight fowarding, such as customs clearance procedure, insurance, compound transportation, an overseas move, marine transportation, about an export-and-import freight at large, is dealt with, and door-to-door full transportation is performed. We specialize in customer-driven solutions for cross border shipping, importing and exporting.
The following is a list of questions that you as the importer should ask yourself when preparing to purchase/receive merchandise from a foreign country.
- HAVE I OBTAINED A LETTER OF CREDIT THROUGH MY INTERNA-TIONAL BANKER? (If this is the terms of purchase)
- DOES OUR SHIPPER HAVE A LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE IN THE U.S.
- HAVE I RESEARCHED ALL THE IMPORT COSTS I CAN EXPECTTO INCUR? (Freight, insurance, brokerage, duty)
- ARE ANY LICENSES/PERMITS REQUIRED FOR THE MERCHANDISE BEING IMPORTED? (Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, State Department, Food & Drug, Fish & Wildlife)
- DO I HAVE A CUSTOMS BROKER WHO CAN ASSIST ME IN THE IMPORTATION AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF MY MERCHANDISE?
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR SUPPLIER:
- Include all information required on your customs invoices.
- Prepare your invoices carefully. Type them clearly. Allow sufficient space between line items. Keep the data within each column.
- Make sure that your invoices contain the information that would be shown on a well-prepared packing list.
- Mark and number each package so that it can be identified with the marks and numbers appearing on your invoice.
- Show on your invoice a detailed description of each item contained in each individual package.
- Mark your goods legibly and conspicuously with the name of the country of origin, unless they are specifically exempted from the country of origin marking requirements, and with such other marking as required by the marking laws of the United States.
- Comply with the provisions of any special laws of the United States which may apply to your goods, such as the laws relating to foods, drugs, cosmetics, alcoholic beverages, and radioactive materials.
- Observe closely the instructions with respect to invoicing, packaging, marking, labeling, etc., sent to you by your customer in the United States. He has probably made a careful check of the requirements which will have to be met when your goods arrive.
Kaisen Logistics, Inc. CHB
333 Jericho Tpke Ste 118
Jericho, NY 11753
Latest CBP News Releases
Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:17:49 -0400
COAC Quarterly Meeting, July 15, 2020 - Washington, DC More...
Thu, 09 Jul 2020 12:02:50 -0400
CBP Announces June 2020 Operational Update More...
Wed, 01 Jul 2020 09:23:25 -0400
CBP Detains Chinese Shipment of Suspected Forced Labor Products Made with Human Hair More...
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:18:33 -0400
CBP Implements New and Innovative U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement More...
Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:18:44 -0400
Commercial Carriers: Pay Commercial Truck User Fees Online to Avoid Border Delays More...
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:15:07 -0400
QB 20-603 Absolute Quota for Steel Mill Articles: Argentina, Brazil and South Korea More...